This post contains affiliates. Click here to read my affiliate policy.
Bathrooms are one of the first rooms to get cluttered – simply because you keep a lot of items in there that you use frequently. Despite that, the thought of the mess that’s lying in your drawers right now waiting for attention is just stressful. You must have considered getting a bathroom drawer organizer, haven’t you?
If you’re unsure whether an organizer would be the right choice for you, we have all the answers. Keep on reading to find ideas about getting organizers installed and see if they’re right for you. Also, you’ll find some tips that’ll make the whole process a lot easier.
Decluttering Bathroom Drawers
Before you can get into the drawer organization process, you need to get rid of the stuff that’s already there. So, the first step towards installing drawer organizers is to declutter and empty the drawers.
After taking everything out of them, wipe down the space to make sure everything is clean and ready to go. After that, throw away anything you don’t use or the expired products that you might have.
After that, group similar items together, then further categorize them according to how often you use them. Finally, if you have extra stock or duplicates of some products, make sure you store those away from the items you’re currently using.
Think of it like creating your own little shop in another drawer that you can pick and select from when you run out of the products you’re currently using. That way, you’re always keeping your commonly used items close and creating more room in the drawers you open most often.
Before putting everything back into the drawers, maybe it’s time to change the layout of the whole space to make organizing easier. Assign separate bathroom drawers for different categories of items. For example, you can assign a medium drawer for makeup items and save deeper ones for larger items like cleaning supplies.
Of course, the bathroom drawer size is an important factor that makes the organizing process much easier. Also, you can add labels to each drawer so you’d know from a glance what’s stored in there.
Organizing Bathroom Drawers Using Bathroom Drawer Organizers
- Multipurpose Use: This drawer organizer can be used to store small items such as cutlery, jewelry, stationery and tools. It can be used in kitchen, living room, bedroom, and utility room etc. It is suitable for application of multiple items in multiple occasions.
- Expandable and Adjustable Utensil Organizer: Designed with 6-8 compartments, the silverware organizer can save space while accommodating multiple items, which is expandable from 13 inches to 19.6 inches wide with smooth sliding.
- Perfect Premium Bamboo: Bamboo cutlery tray looks tidy and elegant. Unlike other manufacturers, our bamboo utensil holder organizers are harvested at full maturity to increase strength. For you, that means this Pipishell organizer might just last longer than your drawer.
- Practical and Perfect Storage: This bamboo organizer can store confusing small items by compartments. Easy to pick up items, it can save time looking for items such as spoons and knifes, pens and rulers, necklace and watches.
- Sturdy Construction and Easy Maintenance: This kitchen utensils drawer organizer is sturdy enough to store in place. And this bamboo organizer can be wipe quickly with warm water and be simply wiped down with a damp cloth.
- 5 Pcs Versatile Organizer in Different Size：1 – (11.4 " x 4.6 " x 2.8 "), 1 – (8.5 " x 5.7 " x 3.5 "), 1 – (6 " x 4.4 " x 3.3 "), 1 – (6 " x 4.4 " x 1.73 "), 1 – (5.3 " x 2.2 " x 4.1 ").
- Super Convenient Adjustability: 5 detachable dividers, which can be taken out and moved around freely. Just adjust the drawer according to your need!
- Stackable: The organizer can stack on one another. If you put the organizer tray on the table, it will save a lot of space but doesn’t reduce the storage space.
- Suitable for beauty products, drawers and office supplies organized. Such as cosmetics, makeup tools, hair ties, earrings, jewelry, gadget, bottles of perfume, kitchen utensils, tubes of medicine, etc.
- Made of PP material, not easy to broken. Durable, transparent so that you can easily find the things inside, a simple clean looking open containers.
- 🌿 5-PIECE BAMBOO STORAGE DRAWER ORGANIZER SET: An ideal deep drawer organizer for everyday use. Beautifully functional, it’s elegant design makes it the perfect compliment to your home decor. Quit searching for quality organizers and storage bins when you try out our bamboo drawer organizer. Perfect for home, kitchen, bathroom, and office drawer organization.
- 📐 THE PERFECT SIZE: Convenient for kitchen organization, our small drawer organizer fits a variety of drawer sizes: 10” x 5”, 10” x 4”, 10” x 3”, as well as 10” x 6”, 5” x 6”, and 3” x 3” so you can rearrange each wooden box to your liking to give your home a more distinct and personalized touch. The perfect way to declutter and straighten out your home organization. Quit rummaging through your drawers and take advantage of being able to see all your items at once just the way you left them!
- 💄🔧 MULTI-USE STORAGE BOXES; Declutter and destress with our multipurpose storage bins. An elegant design for daily office organization for your pens, and clips. Or as a bathroom organizer/bathroom vanity organizer for your nicknacks. Store all your makeup brushes safely when you use it as a makeup organizer. Enjoy its versatile design as a jewelry organizer to store your bracelets and rings as well—the variations are endless!
- 🛡 ULTIMATE SPACE SAVER; Made of natural bamboo, our bins make for durable, everyday, storage pieces. Take advantage of our small storage box set to accommodate even your small drawer areas around the house. It’s compact small organizer bins make it convenient as a nightstand organizer and even vanity organizer for your personal needs. The ultimate space saver you’ve been looking for to compliment your home decor!
- 💎STYLISH WOOD DRAWER ORGANIZER BOX: Enjoy the feeling of a clean and organized space with our unique set of storage boxes. Its deep compartmentments make it a practical storage bin for drawers. Ideal multi-functional design to accommodate your everyday organizational needs and make your life a breeze
- Multiple Sizes - 5 different sizes and 13 pieces trays offer you customize combinations to store stuff and organize drawer for your specific needs. Size: 8.9 x 6 x 2.2 inches (2 pack), 9.9 x 3.3 x 2.3 inches(3 pack), 5.9 x 5.9 x 2.2 inches(1 pack), 5.9 x 3 x 2.2 inches(4 pack), 3 x 3 x 2.2 inches(3 pack).
- Durable and Non-Slip Material - The drawer organizers made by unbreakable plastic, ensure the long life of use. Silicone non-slip pads at the bottom of the bin prevent the box from moving freely when dragging the drawer.
- Drawer Space Organizer - Absolutely fit different size drawers, it’s able to use in dresser, office, kitchen and bathroom. Ideal for arranging your toiletries, makeup tools, cosmetic, office supplies, kitchen utensils, jewelry and more.
- Customize and Stackable Trays - Individual organizer cases can be stacked and sorted out your space easily.
- Save your Times - Clear drawer organizers can save your time to organize and find your stuff, it’s easy to find and use your items in the drawer, keep your space neat, help you get a neat lifestyle and enjoy more.
- Set of 5 Trays -1 big tray, 1 middle tray and 3 small trays. Offer a lot of combinations to fit different drawers, great for storage of miscellaneous objects.
- Desk Drawer Organizer - No more clutter and stress when you open your drawers. The drawer trays will help you manage your drawer space fast practical and easy.
- Multifunctional - Not only a drawer organizer but also a desktop organizer, perfect for storing cosmetic, make up tools, office supplies etc.
- Material - Made of translucent plastic(PP), BPA-free and unbreakable. Translucent design makes it easy to see and find each item quickly.
- Easy to Care - Durable, long-lasting plastic and rounded corners design make the drawer trays easy to wipe clean (or hand-wash with soap and water).
It’s now time to start using bathroom drawer organizers, and here’s how you should do it.
First of all, make sure that your drawer organizer of choice can fit into the drawers. We strongly recommend you measure the drawers before heading to the shop, so you’d know exactly what you need to search for.
For deep drawers, multi-layered storage bins with sliding trays and many compartments are your new best friends. That way, all the contents of the drawer will be visible and easy to come across.
Also, make sure the bins are BPA-free if you’re going for plastic ones. Also, make sure you’re getting high-quality bins to store all your items for years down the road.
After you’ve put your organizer of choice in, it’s time to actually organize your items. We recommend storing similar items together, like keeping all the toiletries in the same drawer. Additionally, further separate your items like putting all your skincare morning routine products in the same place.
On top of that, we recommend putting items used by multiple people in an easy-access tray on the countertop, including items like toothpaste. On the other hand, keep more personal items like nail clippers or makeup in closed-off containers to avoid getting mixed up.
Some important organizing tips include looking for boxes and bins that aren’t advertised for bathrooms in particular. For example, an office tray or a kitchen storing container could work just as well for you.
Another tip is to make sure you’re using the space efficiently and to fill the drawer with containers, leaving no items floating around. Also, you can use labels to organize your skincare by hiding their brands.
Besides plastic organizers, you can also choose wood or rubber ones, so see which material fits your needs best before you go on your search journey.
Wood ones can look better because they’ll look like they’re part of the cabinet rather than an external thing that you added. Also, rubber ones will last longer than plastic because they don’t really break. But, again, there’s no right or wrong choice here; just pick whichever you feel most comfortable with.
Sometimes drawer organizer sizes just don’t work with your drawer sizes, and that makes your organization task much harder than it needs to be. As mentioned before, you can start looking for organizing bins that are advertised for other parts of the house, like kitchen ones; the options are endless.
On the other hand, you can go for an adjustable drawer organizer to make everything a little easier. That way, you won’t need to measure anything or worry about having a uniquely shaped vanity or cabinet.
Having an adjustable drawer organizer offers the best value out of all the traditional bins because you can reuse it in different areas of the house as well. On top of that, you can divide your drawer however you want to store different-sized items and keep them organized in the way you see fit.
So, to keep it simple, adjustable organizers make things a lot easier by making your bathroom drawers customizable to your ideal sizes, and you can move them around at any time without having to declutter the entire thing. They’re just so convenient and easy to use.
Not to mention, they’re pretty awesome when it comes to saving them. How many times were you late to an outing just because you couldn’t find something you were looking for? We bet too often!
Bathroom drawer organization seems like a great idea until you actually get to the organizing process, thanks to bathrooms being one of the easiest parts of the house to clutter. Yet, there’s always a solution to everything, and that’s where bathroom drawer organizers come in to save the day.
We hope the tips we’ve provided throughout the article have made things easier by helping you organize your items better. If not, we still have your back.
To recap, you need to clear the clutter from the drawers before anything else. After that, you can use a drawer organizer set that’s most helpful for your situation. When the organizer set is ready to use, start organizing your items according to how often you use it and cluster similar stuff together.
The most important tip of all is to try your best to keep the drawers organized and not throw stuff inside them lazily. The installation of drawer organizers may be easy, but maintaining the organization is the hard part.