I’ve been going through a bit of a fantasy shopping binge that consists of me loading up my online shopping carts with everything I want, laughing at the total, one by one carefully removing the pieces I can live without and being left with an edited shopping cart that is still more than I want to spend — and then buying nothing. As a result, all of these shoes are in various shopping carts on various websites and yet, I haven’t made a single purchase.
I’ve even gone so far as to spring clean my closet by putting about 12 pairs of shoes (dating back to 2009) in a big pile on the floor to donate – where they now form a tripping hazard.
As you can tell I’m suffering from a failure to launch when it comes to my summer shoe situation, so I thought procrastinating further by sitting down to write this blog post might help me get this shoe lust out of my system. If nothing else, I hope you found some cute new things to add to your fantasy shopping carts (why are sneakers so expensive!?).
Sneakers Wishlist 2016
1. image Aysyuva // shoe Filling Pieces in beige
2. image Marianna Hewitt // shoe Yeezy Boosts in oxford tan
3. image hypebeast // shoe Adidas Stan Smiths in halo blue
4. image Aysyuva // shoe Josefinas Louise in pink with sky blue fur
5. image & Other Stories // shoe Vans by & Other Stories in brushstroke
6. image MissBish // shoe Adidas NMD R1
7. image Blonde Salad // shoe Superga x Blonde Salad, these were a one-time collab but you can find similar black platform Supergas anytime. I also really like the black/black colorway.
8. image unknown // shoe Commes de Garcon Play x Converse
9. image Urban Outfitters // shoe Adidas Mono Tubular Defiant